We prefer not to bore you with long legal mambojambo. Our terms can be easily summed up (at least for now)
- We cannot be held responsible for the site we link to. We just place hyperlinks to URL’s we have checked at a certain time. The site we link to can always change the underlying website. Please let us know if you encounter any problems
- We manually checked every url and website, but people make mistakes, so we cannot guarantee that all information is correct (or hasn’t been changed since our last check).
- Without our prior written consent, you are not allowed to scrape/spider/re-distribute our database or website or any of the materials contained herein. We spent a great amount of time and resources to set up this database and as a result of those efforts we have become the largest whitepaper database there is. Because of the investment in building this database it is protected by European Intellectual Property law, as specified in the Directive 96/9/EC on the Legal Protection of Databases. We will take legal action to parties who ignore these rights. That being said, please contact us for any enquiries about our database, maybe we can work something out if you need information for research/journalism/studies etc.
- We offer advertisement opportunities. We try to make sure that those advertisers do not offer shady banners, such as adult entertainment, crypto gambling or ICO Scams. Since this is third party code, they may change it without warning, so let us know if you see anything out of the ordinary.
- Should you have any concerns about your intellectual property being infringed via this website, please let us know. We just place abstracts of the whitepaper and link to you website and the whitepaper itself. We are positive this is allowed due to fair use in the USA and EU IP law regarding linking. If you want us to stop indexing your information, please let us know and we will delete the required information expeditiously. You can contact us on allcryptowhitepapers [@] gmail.com