What is Escrow?
An escrow is a contractual arrangement in which a third party receives and disburses
money or documents for the primary transacting parties, with the disbursement
dependent on conditions agreed to by the transacting parties, or an account established
by a broker for holding funds on behalf of the broker’s principal or some other person
until the consummation or termination of a transaction or, a trust account held in the
borrower’s name to pay obligations.
We can also say that an escrow is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and
regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction.
It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the payment in a secure escrow
account which is only released when all of the terms of an agreement are met as
overseen by the escrow company.
How does Escrow Work?
Escrow-coin.com is step ahead of the existing escrow services. It allows you to escrow
funds in multiple cryptocurrencies. It reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted
third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are
1. Buyer and Seller agrees to terms – Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction.
After registering at Escrow-coin.com, all parties agree to the terms of the
2. Buyer pays Escrow-coin.com – The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment
method to our secure Escrow Account, Escrow-coin.com verifies the payment, the
Seller is notified that funds have been secured ‘In Escrow’.
3. Seller ships merchandise or provide service to Buyer – Upon payment verification,
the Seller is authorised to send the merchandise and submit tracking information.
Escrow-coin.com verifies that the Buyer receives.
4. Buyer accepts – The Buyer has a set number of days as per the terms to inspect the
merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the
5. Escrow-coin.com pays the Seller – Escrow-coin.com releases funds to the Seller
from the Escrow Account.