Electroneum, built on its own blockchain, has been developed with the explicit intention of gaining mass adoption via the 2.2 billion smart phone users. It launches via a token sale on September 14th and represents a unique opportunity.
The cryptocurrency market, once so clearly dominated by Bitcoin, has become fractured and catalysed by the introduction of new thinking and new technology. Electroneum represents another vast leap forward; it offers purchasers the opportunity to become an early adopter of what is likely to be a significantly disruptive technology.
Where previously cryptocurrency usage has been almost entirely the domain of speculators and the tech-savvy, Electroneum is set to become the first digital coin to enter common usage due to its groundbreaking ease-of-use for the ordinary mobile user. Key points of difference for Electroneum include the following:
• Maximum coin volume of 21 billion, which will mean transactions have only two decimal places and have a ‘real money’ feel that Bitcoin lacks.
• Electroneum wallets can easily be managed on a smartphone, and the coins can be generated by the unique mobile miner running as a background activity.
• It enables very fast microtransactions and currency can be transferred between different apps, games and users.
• It relies on its own purpose-built blockchain, unlike many other currencies launched in 2017 so far.
• It has a single-minded development team behind it, with the clear goal to break into and dominate the mobile currency market.
This overview paper outlines in detail the concept and planning behind Electroneum and the enormous opportunity in September’s token sale.Electroneum-ETN-Whitepaper