• 461 billion USD of imported fake goods in circulation globally.
• Regular authenticity and food safety scandals in China and fake
pharmaceuticals in play around the world.
• Blockchain unable to solve the problem without a link
between digital and physical assets.
• Linking digital and physical assets through RFID labels with anti-copy
functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone.
• Selling consumer products (baby food, cosmetics, alcohol,
pharmaceuticals, etc.) protected by our technology to consumers.
• WaBi Project – a blockchain-based loyalty programme to
encourage and reward purchases in the Walimai safe channel,
and to establish collective security through individual action.
Technology – already operational
• Mobile APPs are available for download from the Apple store,
Google play, QQ store and Baidu app store.
• Secure RFID label with unique anti-reuse design.
Market – tested as a pilot
• Very positive feedback from hundreds of clients regarding the safety of our
products (link to the store is available at www.wacoin.io).
• Sales through 3 pilot O2O terminals at China’s baby stores started in
• WaBi (蛙币) is a digital cryptocurrency which supports Walimai’s anticounterfeit
system and is backed by sales of products protected by Walimai
• Consumers around the world are able to purchase products protected by
Walimai technology with WaBi (蛙币).